Chui Senanayake, MBA
Founder and CEO - The Job Helpers
Meet our CEO
Sixteen years ago, I traveled from 85-degree Sri Lanka to -50-degree weather in fabulous Fargo, North Dakota. I was 19, homeless, living out of 2 suitcases after my one-way trip to the dreamland.
Today, I am an MBA graduate with over 15 years of experience helping clients in numerous prestigious small, medium, and large-scale organizations.
When I came up with the idea to establish The Job Helpers, I was out of a job. I went through the same grueling procedure that most job seekers do. My health insurance was running out, and I had to find employment fast with a baby on the way. On the 28th day of my job hunt, I received an offer from a world-renowned Microsoft partner, and I’ve been applying the strategies I learned to support others to succeed.
Today, we have a great team of resume writers who have written 15,000+ resumes, recruiters with 20+ years of experience, and career experts who have helped job seekers receive job offers within 2-3 weeks.
Here are some ways The Job Helpers have contributed to the success of over 30,000 job seekers:
- Free resume evaluations for job seekers to help them effectively assess their job search.
- Rebuilding resumes with the correct keywords Fortune-level companies prefer when hiring top talent.
- Creating cover letters portraying the value and impact with compelling examples.
- Identifying soft and hard skills employers are looking for in a candidate and recommending a match.
- Creating content for the LinkedIn profile to be visible for top recruiters and hiring managers.
- Guiding candidates to keep track of job applications through an online job tracker.
- Offering advice on SEO and recruiter-friendly social media optimization strategies.
- Hosting career development sessions focusing on short and long-term goals.
As the CEO, it’s a job well done when I achieve my goals, which is to help job seekers worldwide find employment fast. I’m living my dream, and so can you!